Madness Termination Madness Termination

hahahaha

lolol good parody all my 5's for this one.. madness is good and so was this cuz u did a sweet job in recreating its style.. lolz great ending good job!

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

my hero's

i loved it.. great stuff... its hard to find good stick movies :D im trying hard to be good at animating sticks.... very inspiring keep it up <33

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

lol that was awesome man

haha ive had ideas liek that but i could never execute it lke u just did... aweomse lol i loved the ideas, and lol the ending is just perfect make moree :::REVENGE::::: lol

the YuYu the YuYu

I love you

The music was great, props to your buddy. I loved the fast paced action, watching him glide over the tree tops checkin things out was amazing, i loved every bit of the animation.....I can't wait for more... None of these animations ever let me down.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

i loved it

That was an amazing entry. I loved it.....really enjoyed the phsycoticness of it and the darkness of it. I love watching submissions that get a story across without actual speaking parts. Great job. Keep it up

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Great!!

I saw this on the front page and immediatly recognized that style, and I love it, I love the dark mood but humorous mood this sends out. Ok now....I really like the idea, loved the use of just music. I loved the build up using the sound and visuals only. Your artwork was superb, choice of music, you used the song in the right way, everything helped the animation, added accents and such.. And now here are all my 5's!!!!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

very nice job

I loved it, your ridiculously creative I really enjoyed it, it was a little repatative but still loved it. I loved the climax in the end. Keep it up, Improve and Impress!!

StealthBeast responds:

Climax... ooooohhhh yeeeeaaaahhh...

Sorry... lost maturity...

yeah repetative, i got that alot

thanks for your review

pretty dead things pretty dead things

great

nice job with this it reall works everything flows together nicely nice experiment keep it up im wating for ur next submission :]

qho episode4-HELP qho episode4-HELP

:( poor lil guy

nice lil suprise at the end......evil man lol, i love your animations, nice backgrounds and really smooth animations thank you for this and your other stuff! :]

Lost and Love Lost and Love

nice job

good job man i liked it nice lil short, just mabye make things a little smoother liek the walking.....otherwise no complaints, the music got really low though later on mabye just keeping it at same level though the credits would be fine.......good job